DMA Shootroom Access
Access to the DMA Shootroom requires safety and skills training and payment of equipment access and use fee ($30 per quarter).
How to Receive Training:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request shootroom training. Shootroom training may take up to five business days to schedule.
- Once you have completed the training, you must sign the DMA Shootroom Access Agreement and pay the $30 DMA Shootroom Equipment Access and Use Fee.
How to Reserve and Access the Shootroom:
- Submit theShoot Room Reservation Request Form. Reservation requests will take one to two business days to confirm.
- Once the reservation has been confirmed, you will be notified by email.
- Ten minutes before reservation time, go to the DMA Help Desk located on the 4th floor to request entry access.
Motion Capture and 3D scanning shoots requires additional training and GSR staff support during the shoot. This training and access will be arranged on a case-by-case basis. Please allow a minimum of five business days for this process.
DMA students who wish to use the Shootroom for projects not related to DMA coursework, please contact email@example.com.
More information about the shootroom