New to DMA?
- Check the FAQ and our tutorials.
- Looking to get a new D|MA Account?
Info related to UCLA temporarily moving to remote learning
- The Administrative Vice Chancellor is maintaining a page full of resources on dealing with COVID-19 at UCLA
- UCLA is maintaining a page on strategies for teaching in the disrupted environment
- There is a getting started guide for UCLA's Common Collaborative Learning Environment (CCLE)
- UCLA also offers free use of Zoom conferencing for remote connections
- Accounts and class folders have been created for Spring 20
- Adobe Creative Cloud has been upgraded to 2020. Adobe accounts are required to use any of the apps. Users do not have to purchase their own subscriptions to use the software on lab machines but the account is required.
- The DMA storage cloud has a known bug that affects the way the right info panel looks in Google Chrome. Try another browser instead.